A juice cleanse is an effective way to rid the body of impurities and harmful toxins by ingesting specially formulated vitamin and nutrient-rich juices that are loaded with fruits and vegetables. Most people who detox feel much more energized and lighter in body, mind, and spirit. Although the 3-Day cleanse is a short-term detox diet, it usually motivates individuals to continue to eat healthy after they cleanse since they love the way that they feel after the cleanse is over.
The Dirt on Vegetables offers a simple, gentle, and effective 3-Day detox cleanse that will restore your system and reset your body. There are 5 unique drinks for each day all packed with loads of fruits and vegetables. They are delicious and full of all the nutrients needed for the day. There are 16 oz in each juice, the snacks are broken down into two 8 oz juices. The drinks are freshly pressed and are delivered the night before each cleanse day so that cleansers can wake up and start having their tea and breakfast juice right away in order to kick-start the metabolism.
The cleanse includes:
• Detoxifying tea for 3 days with lemon wedge (I provide the lemon wedge in the package)
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack Juices. Five different juices each day (two snacks), packaged and ready to drink.
• Optional consultation via skype, email, or phone.
The detox schedule goes like this:
1. Detoxifying Tea: Drink this first thing in the morning with a wedge of lemon
2. Breakfast Drink: The breakfast drink is pink and has a raspberry, banana, spinach base. It contains a blend of fruits and vegetables that help with digestion, increase metabolism, boost iron, and have anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Lunch Drink: The lunch drink is green with protein that provide you with an extensive amount of chlorophyll to augment the detoxification in your body. This kale and coconut based drink will fill you up and keep you energized throughout the day.
4. First Snack Drink: The snack drink is a refreshing blend of fruits that are packed with antioxidants and mediators that purify the blood. It has mixed berries, kale, and almond milk.
5. Dinner Drink: You will enjoy the “blue-blend” during dinnertime. This blend contains omega-3’s from chia seeds and proteins from veggies and fruits like kale and avocado. The blueberries pack this evening juice with antioxidants and the blend of fruits and spices gives this beverage a bit of a kick.
6. Second Snack Drink: Same as the first snack drink and is to be taken after dinner, so you don’t go to bed on en empty stomach!
For more details please contact me: